明白:
1. obvious
2. unequivocal
3. clear
4. to understand
5. to realize
Relative explainations:
<indisputability> <palpability> <realise> <plainness> <perspicuousness> <understand> <clearness> <clear about> <broadness> <perspicuity> <get through to> <be aware of。> <got> <get it right> <explicitness> <realizeise>
Examples:
1. 你明白了嗎?
Did you get the picture?
2. 你明白了。
You've got it.
3. 我完全明白。
I understand completely.
4. 如果你同意我的意見,就明白地回答“是”。
Answer with a plain "yes" if you agree with me.
5. 她說話含含糊糊,我怎麼也聽不明白她想說些什麼。
She is so vague that I can never understand what she is trying to say.
6. 他正在盡力弄明白他的意思。
He is trying his best to understand his meaning.
7. 你明白了嗎?
Do you understand?
8. 他的失敗是再明白不過了。
His failure is as plain as plain can be.
明白事理
to know what's what
隱隱約約明白
a glimmer of understanding.
明白的解釋
intelligible explanation
寫得明白易懂
writes in a limpid style.
難以明白的觀念
intangible ideas
你應當明白。
You ought to understand.
我明白了。
Yes,I see.
寫得明白易懂
Writes in a limpid style.
明白的無可辯駁的事實
the plain, unarguable facts.