don't shine at tennis.
我不擅長打網球。
I am no good at it.
我對它不擅長。
My sister is no good at arithmetic.
我妹妹不擅長算術。
Lack of talent or ability.
不擅長,笨拙缺乏天資或能力
I've never learnt the trick of making friends easily.
我一向不擅長輕易交上朋友。
I wouldn't say I was proficient at computer programing.
我看我並不擅長計算機編程。
I'm not very good at hacking but I'll give it my best.
我不擅長安裝但是我會盡力。
He's not very good at description.
他不大擅長描寫敘述.
He is not a good hand of write.
他不是一個擅長書法的人。
Not in my line.
這不是我所擅長期的
2.我不擅長說英語,用英語怎麼表達你好
我不擅長說英語
I am not good at speaking English.
或者:I don't do well in speaking English.
be not good at = don't do well in (不擅長。。。)
保證準確率~
~~
祝你學習進步,更上一層樓!
不明白請及時追問,滿意敬請採納,O(∩_∩)O謝謝~~