1、“滾”用英語來表達通常有以下幾種:
drop dead
Just drop dead!
給我死開!
此外,drop-dead可作副詞,形容某人美得或者帥得不要不要的:
Hes drop-dead gorgeous!
他簡直帥呆了!
2、Beat it!
滾開!
3、 go away
Go away and leave me alone!
走開,別煩我!
4、fuck off
Just fuck off and leave me alone!
滾開,讓我一個人呆一會兒!
5、get lost
Tell him to get lost!
叫他滾開!
6、 scram
Get out of here! Go on, scram!
別在這兒晃盪!快走開!
7、bugger off
Bugger off, will you?
滾開,好不?
8、 buzz off
Buzz off, Im busy!
滾開,我很忙!
9、 piss off
Why dont you just piss off - youve caused enough problems already!
你爲什麼不滾開呢——你已經惹了夠多麻煩了!
10、Leave me alone.
走開。
11、 Get away from me!
離我遠一點兒!
12、Get the hell out of here!
滾開!
13、Get out of here or Ill tan your hide.
滾開,否則小心我揍你。