網站首頁 學習教育 IT科技 金融知識 旅遊規劃 生活小知識 家鄉美食 養生小知識 健身運動 美容百科 遊戲知識 綜合知識
當前位置:趣知科普吧 > 綜合知識 > 

小王子經典語錄英文

欄目: 綜合知識 / 發佈於: / 人氣:2.09W

所有的大人都是孩子,只要你未曾遺忘。All grown-ups were once a child, though, only a few people remember.

小王子經典語錄英文

星星真美,因爲有一朵看不見的花。The stars are beautiful, because of a flower that cannot be seen。

如果你要馴服一個人,就要冒着掉眼淚的危險。If you choose to be domesticated, that is about to assume the risk of a little cry.

沙漠之所以美麗,是因爲在某個角落藏着一口井。What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well…

因爲是心甘情願地沉溺,即使死亡也無須被拯救。Because be willingly indulge, even death also dont need to be saved.

花總是表裏不一,而我太年輕了,不知道該怎樣愛護她……Flowers are so inconsistent! But I was too young to know how to love her…

也許世界上也有五千朵和你一模一樣的花,但只有你是我獨一無二的玫瑰。Maybe there are five thousand roses in the world and you the same flower, but only you are my unique rose.

她其實是不願意讓小王子看到自己哭泣。她曾經是多麼高傲的一朵花……For she did not want him to see her crying. She was such a proud flower…

有一朵玫瑰,我想,她把我馴服了。Have a rose, I think, she put her I tamed.

一旦你馴服了什麼,就要對她負責,永遠的負責。You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.