滾開:get away bug off go to the devil get out (of here)pack yourself(把你自己打包 委婉説法)
滾作動詞時有一下四種釋義:
1、(翻轉;滾動) roll;turn round;trundle
球滾到桌子下面去了。
The ball rolled under the table.
2、(走開;離開) get away;beat it
滾開
scram;get out
3、(液體沸騰) boil
鍋裏湯滾了。
The soup is boiling [bubbling] in the pot.
4、(縫紉方法) bind;trim;hem
袖口上滾一條邊兒
bind the cuffs.
擴展資料:
英語常用口語
1、I'm not really sure.
我不太清楚。
2、I'm on a diet.
我正在節食。
3、I'm on my way.
我這就上路。
4、I'm pressed for time.
我趕時間。
5、I'm sorry I'm late. 對不起,我遲到了。
6、Number 13 buses run much more frequently, don't they?
13路車跑得更勤,是不是?
7、They are only too delighted to accept the invitation.
他們非常樂意接受邀請。
8、We are going to have the final examination next week.
我們下週舉行期末考試。
2.“滾”用英文怎麼翻譯滾開:get away bug off go to the devil get out (of here)pack yourself(把你自己打包 委婉説法)滾作動詞時有一下四種釋義:1、(翻轉;滾動) roll;turn round;trundle球滾到桌子下面去了。
The ball rolled under the table.2、(走開;離開) get away;beat it滾開scram;get out3、(液體沸騰) boil鍋裏湯滾了。The soup is boiling [bubbling] in the pot.4、(縫紉方法) bind;trim;hem袖口上滾一條邊兒bind the cuffs.擴展資料:英語常用口語1、I'm not really sure. 我不太清楚。
2、I'm on a diet. 我正在節食。3、I'm on my way.我這就上路。
4、I'm pressed for time. 我趕時間。5、I'm sorry I'm late. 對不起,我遲到了。
6、Number 13 buses run much more frequently, don't they?13路車跑得更勤,是不是?7、They are only too delighted to accept the invitation.他們非常樂意接受邀請。8、We are going to have the final examination next week.我們下週舉行期末考試。